An EAP That Makes an Impact
We’re living in a complex time filled with uncertainty about what’s next and how to manage it. Within this, employees are often struggling to juggle multiple challenges with family, career, finances and their own mental wellness. Stress and mental health issues don’t just affect your team members and their families – they affect your business. Whether it manifests in sick days, low engagement or declining productivity, your team’s mental wellness impacts your bottom line.
To empower employers, employees and their families to overcome these challenges, FamilySparks provides a unique impact-focused Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that is run by licensed clinicians. Our EAP includes:
- Excellent clinical support led by Dr. Jillian Roberts
- In-person, video, chat and phone counseling
- Lunch & Learns and webinars
- Career assessments
- Addiction and substance use counseling
- Rich mental health resources & activities
- Online parenting courses
- Legal, financial and wellness advice
As a social impact company, we do things differently from traditional EAPs operated by publicly-traded corporations:
- We don’t have any arbitrary caps on the number of counseling sessions your employees will receive. Instead, we create a care plan together to help them have their best chance at overcoming their challenges.
- Spouses or young children are the most common interpretation of “family”. But our definition of family goes way beyond that. Our clients may have aging parents, a common-law partner, adult children or even a roommate who is struggling. We make it easy for these family members to get the help they need.
- We have an inclusive clinical philosophy that all of our counselors adhere to, ensuring employees using the program feel welcomed and receive excellent care.
- We don’t have a term contract. You should be with an EAP provider that you love, not one you’re stuck with. And we’re confident you’ll love us.
- We have an easy onboarding process to get you rolling quickly and our services are easy to access. We’ve designed our process to eliminate barriers between your employees and the mental health care they need.
Our team of counselors are able to provide therapy to adults, children, couples and families. They can provide care in English, Spanish, French, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, German, and Mandarin in a variety of areas, including:
- Marriage & Relationships
- Separation & Divorce
- Child & Teen counseling
- Grief & Loss
- Aging Parents
We’re confident that our impact-focused EAP will meaningfully support – and yield the best work from – the incredible team members you have already, while also attracting new talent seeking to work for a company that truly values them, their families and their mental health.
what our clients are saying...
At Redbrick we aim to create a healthy and fun place to work. Partnering with the FamilySparks EAP and prioritizing both mental and physical health in our benefits offering will create a well-rounded experience for our team.
I am so pleased that my team has this program. FamilySparks is absolutely resourceful, educational and amazing!
I had my first session with FamilySparks, and they are wonderful. I'm so grateful to have the opportunity to access this great service.
[The EAP] has improved my outlook on life and my future career and has pushed me to pursue my goals.
This service is amazing! This is such a fluid and easy process making getting help for mental health much easier than the typical process. Thank you so much!
Thank YOU so much. It was a terrific session. Best feedback I have ever received from and lunch and learn. First time I have had 3 VP's in a lunch and learn.
Therapist is very insightful and respectful, for the first time I have hope that things can change.
I'm so appreciative that this service is available to me and my family. It is more valuable than any monetary supplement.
I am grateful to FamilySparks for their expertise, their compassion and their delicate handling of a complex situation.
Dr. Jillian Roberts is an experienced public speaker, able to present powerful talks and workshops that engage your team in a meaningful way. Her key areas of interest are building resilience, the four frames of leadership, creating a high performance life and how to talk to children about healthy sexuality in the digital age. With over 20 years of clinical experience, Dr. Roberts is a mental health ninja, able to speak passionately on a variety of psychology issues from her experiences on the front lines of care.