We are living in a complex time filled with uncertainty about what’s next and how to manage it. Within this tumultuous framework, employees are often struggling to juggle multiple challenges with family, career, finances and their own well-being. Stress and mental health issues don’t just affect your team – they affect your business. Whether it manifests in sick days, low engagement or declining productivity, your team’s mental health impacts your bottom line.
To empower employers and employees to overcome these challenges, FamilySparks provides a family-centred Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that is run by licensed clinicians with practical expertise in the field of psychology, including child & family counselling, mental illness, addictions and trauma. Our EAP includes:
- Excellent clinical support led by Dr. Jillian Roberts
- Experienced in-person and phone counseling and/or coaching on demand
- Lunch & Learns and webinars
- Crisis support for Executives
- Online courses on parenting and mental health
- Addiction and substance use counseling
- Rich mental health resources & activities
- Legal and financial advice
We’re confident that our EAP will be a valuable HR tool to assist you in retaining and yielding the best work from the incredible team members you have already, as well as attracting new talent who seek a corporate culture that values them.